Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Training our future landmen

We had the wonderful opportunity of presenting TotaLand to UL's PLRM students last week, and overall I would say that it was a resounding success.  The students stayed engaged for the entire duration of the demonstration and asked insightful, pertinent questions.  All students were required to set up trial accounts so that they could follow along on their laptops.  Following the demonstration, several students met with members of our staff to ask questions about the system and its applications.




Being that I am an alumnus of UL, I might have a bit of bias on this subject, but I was very impressed with the overall professionalism displayed by these students/prospective landmen.  I would welcome the opportunity to speak to these young professionals again.

No comments:

Post a Comment